7:00 – 8:00, 4:00-7:00 Research
- Guest lecture for CSCW class! Notes!
- And it went well. Fun, actually.
- Working on making the line width based on the time spent in the cluster, the cluster size a function of its lifespan, and the agent size, a function of time spent in a cluster
- While working on the last part, I realized that I was including ‘unclustered’ (-1) as a cluster. This made all the agents the same size, and also messed up the cluster collating, since unclustered can be the majority in some circumstances. Fixing this made everything much better: so now I need to rerun all the variations. Done! Rough boaster poster:
- Found better Electome images. More project info here and here:
9:00 – 3:00 BRC
- Finished temporal coherence. Now we can compare across multiple cluster attempts. Tomorrow I’ll set up the cluster_optomizer to make multiple runs and produce an Excel file containing columns of cluster attempts