7:00 – 8:00 Research
- I searched for better Electome images (unannotated) and found a few. They are on the previous post. I’ll seriously start to work on the poster this weekend.
- Cleaned up some code, and made the writing of an image file optional. Still figuring out the best way to do helper classes in Python
- Starting to learn the analytic capabilities of Networkx, which is its core as I understand. Going to start to characterize the networks and compare against stored sets (like the Karate Club) that is in the library
- List of algorithms
8:30 – 4:30 BRC
- Working on cluster member sequence visualization.
- Needed to make unclustered user configurable
- Needed to make timeline sequence, where OPEN and CLOSED states are enabled, user configurable
- Results! LLE looks to be the best by far: