6:00 – 7:30 Research
- Found this in my Scholar suggestions () this morning: Polarized Ukraine 2014: Opinion and Territorial Split Demonstrated with the Bounded Confidence XY Model, Parameterized by Twitter Data
- Conspiracy Thinking In The Age of Trump by Paul Musgrave
- Sending the poster off to Wayne
- Got a bunch of emails about CI and HCIC yesterday. Need to read the program for CI and finalize travel
- Slow read of the poster. Reworked the conclusions, so here’s today’s tweaks:
A little BRI:
- Self-normalizing Neural Networks thread on Twitter that seems important?