7:00 – 6:00 ASRC MKT
- Spread of information is dominated by search ranking
- There are many conceivable team mechanisms apart from simple direction and team reasoning; they differ in the way in which computation is distributed and the pattern of message sending. For example, one agent might compute o* and send instructions to the others. With the exception of team reasoning, these mechanisms involve the communication of information. If they do I shall call them modes of organization or protocols. (pg 125)
- A mechanism is a general process. The idea (which I here leave only roughly stated) is of a causal process which determines (wholly or partly) what the agents do in any simple coordination context. It will be seen that all the examples I have mentioned are of this kind; contrast a mechanism that applies, say, only in two-person cases, or only to matching games, or only in business affairs. In particular, team reasoning is this kind of thing. It applies to any simple coordination context whatsoever. It is a mode of reasoning rather than an argument specific to a context. (pg 126)
- I need to put together a 2×2 payoff matrix that covers nomad/flock/stampede
- Some more heat map views, showing nomad, flocking
- De-uglify JuryRoom
- Timeline of references
- Collapse a few pages 22.5 minutes for presentation and questions
- Work on getting SheetToMap in a swing app? Less figuring things out…
- Slower going than I hoped, but mostly working now. As always, StackOverflow to the rescue: How to draw graph inside swing with GraphStream actually?
- Adding load and save menu choices. Done! Had a few issues with getting the position of the nodes saved out. It seems like you should do this?
GraphicNode gn = viewer.getGraphicGraph().getNode(name); row.createCell(cellIndex++).setCellValue(gn.getX()); row.createCell(cellIndex++).setCellValue(gn.getY());
- Anyway, pretty pix:
- Start on white paper