- Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo): http://dl.google.com/eclipse/plugin/3.7
- Eclipse 3.6 (Helios): http://dl.google.com/eclipse/plugin/3.6
- GWT plugin for eclipse home page: http://code.google.com/eclipse/
- Latest GWT downloads: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html
- Maven Plugin: http://mojo.codehaus.org/gwt-maven-plugin/index.html
- gwt-platform: A complete model-view-presenter framework to simplify your next GWT project.
- There appear to be three Google tools for GUI development: GWT Designer, WindowBuilder Pro and WindowTester Pro. GWT Designer only helps you design GWT GUIs,
WindowBuilder Pro provides the same GWT tooling as well as support for other
java GUI technologies like Swing and SWT. If you’re only doing GWT
development, they’re equivalent functionality. If you’re doing other kinds
of java GUI development, WindowBuilder Pro may be a more appropriate choice.
- gwtLogger – logging facility for GWT/Java projects
Third Party libraries that appear to work in IE, Firefox, and Chrome (Note, please do a little testing before adding to this list:
- Vaadin. Based on GWT, but different? https://vaadin.com/home
- Smart GWT is a GWT-based framework that allows you to not only utilize its comprehensive widget library for your application UI, but also tie these widgets in with your server-side for data management. For a quick conceptual overview of Smart GWT, read this article.
- The standard GWT set of features: http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html
- SmartGWT Showcase
- Fun with GWT Canvas
- GWT anti-patterns: http://www.zackgrossbart.com/hackito/antiptrn-gwt/
- The proper way to do event handlers in GWT.
- Communicating with the server via GWT RPC.
- Retrieving JSON data via HTTP
- Unit testing with JUnit
- Running a GWT application on Google App Engine
- GWT Designer
- Installing GWT Designer
- Creating a Login Manager Application with GWT Designer
- Event Bus Basics Video Tutorial
- Getting started with smartGWT
- Getting Started with SmartGWT for awesome GWT interfaces (JavaCodeGeeks)
- Advanced SmartGWT Tutorial (JavaCodeGeeks)
- Creating a GWT Module
- Step-by-step directions on how to make maven + eclipse gwt projects in our svn://fgmdev.com/trunk/GWT_folders/samples
- JRE Emulation Reference (i.e. what java classes you can use when writing client-side code)
- FF 8 is not compatible with current GWT plugin 12/12/2011) – manual install (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-web-toolkit/wElYN-Thi2M)