Moved from my blog to make this easier to find
- HH – Statistical Analysis and Data Display: Heiberger and Holland
- pastecs – Regulation, decomposition and analysis of space-time series
- psych – Functions are primarily for scale construction using factor analysis, cluster analysis and reliability analysis, although others provide basic descriptive statistics.
- car – accompanies J. Fox and S. Weisberg, An R Companion to Applied Regression, Second Edition, Sage, 2011.
- gplots – Various R programming tools for plotting data
- rrcov – Robust Location and Scatter Estimation and Robust Multivariate Analysis with High Breakdown Point.
- mvoutlier – multivariate outlier detection.
- gwidgets – gWidgets provides a toolkit-independent API for building interactive GUIs
- Data manipulation
- reshape – Reshape lets you flexibly restructure and aggregate data using just two functions: melt and cast.
- Hmisc – data analysis, high-level graphics, utility operations, functions for computing sample size and power, importing datasets, imputing missing values, advanced table making, variable clustering, character string manipulation, conversion of S objects to LaTeX code, and recoding variables